Oregon 72RD RipCut™ Ripping Chain 3/8 pitch by .050 gauge
The 72RD RipCut™ Saw Chain specifically made for ripping (making cuts parallel to the wood grain). 72 RD chain has a special ripping application grind for making dimensional boards and plank from larger timber. This chain is designed to be used on chain-type sawmills and is not recommended for hand-held use.
Choose number of drive links needed for your chain in the drop down menu. Usually the information will be displayed on your bar.
We will not be responsible if you order the wrong size chain. Photo with tape measure shows two 3/8 chains, top is low profile or picco, the bottom is regular 3/8 chain. Both drive lengths are measured the same. The ripping chain we sell is regular 3/8 chain.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050"
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- For ripping cuts only. Do not use for any type of cutting other than ripping.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov